Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Silly Oldies





while looking through some old shop files to reference for my new shop,
i found some diary doodles from 2004-05, which is around when i first
started drawing for fun aside from working as a freelance toy designer,
& also when i launched my first site, momomoogie.com.





these were short-lived, maybe only 4-5 months, and the diaries soon turned into
a daily food blog, which i later moved to my current food blog.

most of the diary drawings were small emoticon-like characters like above,
or about food like below :









and some about machinery mishaps with computer, printer,
and sewing machine... :





so weird & kind of fun to see old diaries.

i remember i had some weird character comics (momo, the peach girl &
moogie, her smartass kitty) and pdf print-outs you could color or make into
paper dolls. i guess i really was a toy designer back then!

2 comments:

  1. These are really great (and super cute!). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    I remember this old style of yours! I have a print from you somewhere, waiting to be framed.. And I must say, I so relate to the picture of waking up with a massive headache. That's exactly how it feels! It's fun to see these oldies from you. :)

    ReplyDelete